It could be the best career decision you ever make.
Here, opportunities for growth are endless.
That’s what we believe at Assurance Financial. And that's why our branch managers and loan officers thrive. We empower them to build their business, and close more loans. And we do this in a friendly, fun working environment where people genuinely enjoy coming to work.
Our mission is simple.
We are growing our company throughout the Southeastern and Southwestern United States by hiring driven individuals with integrity, a can-do attitude, and a team spirit.
We find reasons to say yes.
Here, we help you succeed. Bring us a challenge, and we’ll help you find a solution. Bring us a difficult loan, and we'll seek ways to make the loan work.
We are committed to closing on time. Every time.
We understand that one of the biggest challenges our loan officers face is closing loans on time, every time. That's why all our processing is done in-house. We leave nothing to chance. So no matter what your needs or your deadlines, you have trusted resources you can count on.
We have a regional feel with national resources.
At Assurance Financial, we truly are a family. This is no huge organization where the new guys get lost. Quite the contrary. Each loan officer and branch manager is a vital part of our team—and we’ll always make them feel that way.
There’s one thing in common among our loan officers and branch managers: they love working here. The opportunities. The compensation. The support. The products. The camaraderie. Working at Assurance Financial is second to none.
"Joining Assurance Financial will be the best decision you'll ever make. The executive team really listens to us. They come from a sales background so they understand the front line. They help make changes that make our lives easier so we can spend more time making loans."
"Our service is unmatched. The back-end support is just unbelievable. When we need something rushed and we have to make a closing date, all we have to do is talk to the manager of the underwriting or processing department and they will make it happen."
"What separates Assurance from other lenders is that it's a smaller company, it's privately held, and because of that they are more responsive to the needs of the loan officer, like getting exceptions made and getting loans closed quickly. A lot of underwriters at other lenders are always looking for ways to say no. Our underwriters look for ways to get the loan closed."
“I thrive on beating my competition. The company’s platform enables me to offer a quick turnaround time. I have closed a loan in as few as seven days!”
Great benefits. Great support. Great tools. What more could you ask for?
- Excellent compensation
- Health insurance plans, with half or more of the employee costs paid by Assurance Financial
- Dental and vision care
- Life insurance paid by Assurance Financial, with employee option to purchase additional coverage
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% employer match
- Company-paid trips to reward top producers
- Great rates and competitive closing costs
- Direct Ginnie Mae issuer and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac seller and servicer approved, with minimum credit overlays
- Responsive in-house processing, underwriting and closing support—with a commitment to always close loans on time
- Centralized compliance team that handles all application and other disclosure requirements
The Tools You Need
- Your own customized webpage for loan officers and branch managers
- Marketing support including ready-to-go mailers, MLO billboards, branded ads and other sales materials
- Loan origination technology that truly makes your job easier
- Company-paid multi-state licensing education, license renewals, testing, training expenses and continuing education
We hope you are. Contact us today to find out more.
Paul Peters, CMB
Sales Recruiting Manager